? ??????????????Vibrant Swirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (61 Ratings)??16 Grabs Today. 17184 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (205 Ratings)??14 Grabs Today. 46291 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 12, 2009

alhmdulillah...

thanks GOD coz u give me a chance to test my ability in handling the things in any situation...
everything is learn from experience...all i got in yesterday interview at bank pembangunan is an a wonderful experience...
but now what i kindly hope is a bless from u...
i hope i will be a part of the successful story in achieving a good job in career..

and also im kindly thankful to YOU becouse i had a good result in my final year degree ...eventhough my pointer is sligthly dropped but it never let me down...
now im really a graduated student that will attend the convocation day probably on these november...

so...i hope as soon as possible i will get a good job for my future...

0 comments: